5.19.2007

Transitions: School - Kayaking - Madrid

Busy times … the transition from the end of spring semester (exams) to catching up on life and leisure (KAYAYING) to preparations for travel and a study abroad (SPAIN).

I thought about making this post a big catch-up post with everything I have been up to lately, but alas, the to-do list requires a triage sort of approach at this point.

Two links worth noting to those who might be interested are:

THIS ONE, which is an interview of John Stewart by Bill Moyers. I am a fan of both, and this is a great interview. Btw, Moyers is back on PBS with a weekly show … look into the show times in your neck of the woods.

And THIS ONE, which is a pretty good (and uplifting) article by Paul Hawken, who I owe a great deal of my current way of thinking to. His book, The Ecology of Commerce, which I read while traveling through Ecuador, was a transformational book for me and I can definitely say that I would not be in Law school and who know what other ventures had it not been for David Gregory introducing me to that read.

By the way, I’m always curious to know if anyone is clicking on these links and finding this information interesting so feel free to comment as you are so inclined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful the Cheap Supra Shoes eaters occur here, Supra Skytop My spouse and i, Supra Shoes UNITED KINGDOM offers you very much amaze. The charcoal along with pearly supra shoes permit persons affix to these people really like seem these people. Kids Supra TK Society along with white wine 2011 Supra Mens Skate Shoes may lead trend juvenile players likely stand to the trend trend. Change you inside various training course, Supra Skytop NS, good from the Supra Cuttler NS.