As an admitted student to Seattle University's Law school, they have been sending me all kinds of information trying to get me to commit to their school. Alot of the literature is targeted to out of towners, so much of it is about the city and the area. Here are some of the things I found interesting:
- Population: Seattle 572,000 And suburbs 3,388,000
- Average Rainfall: Seattle - 36.2 inches, San Fran - 19.2 inches, New York City - 40.3 inches
- The Olympic Peninsula receives 160 inches of rain annually.
- 96 espresso stands in downtown, Seattle
- Seattle residents purchase more sunglasses per captia than the rest of the US
- Washinton State is know for apples, fine wines, asparagus, wheat and salmon...all of which I enjoy from the local producers.
Come visit :)
Rado meets Dizl. Dizl is our friends Erik and Jodi's dog. She is obviously the same breed and is about nine months old. When we started searching for a pup, we quickly realized how fanatic owners of this breed are. We have now become the same way...giving extra attention to other Berners. And the dogs definately know when they are with one of their own...its fun to watch.
Spring has arrived. It actually arrived shortly after fall as we have had the driest and warmest record. But with all the daffodils and cherry blossom out, its now official. This picture is John St. on Capitol Hill looking west at the Space needle with the Olympic Pennisula in the Background.